He told me that his directions for addressing his envelope were incorrect so if you have already written his address down somewhere, please make this correction in your address book:
Write his name Hunt, Caleb C instead of Caleb Hunt. Also make sure that the number 2 that you write on the flap of the envelope doesn't touch any other part of the back of the envelope. It must only be written on the flap. I also corrected his address in the post titled "Clarificaton from Sergeant" so you can refer to that post to find his address.
He also mentioned in his message that he is going to the gas chamber on Wednesday. I guess he'll get to experience what tear gas feels like. He said that it would be interesting but that is not the word I would use to describe going to the gas chamber!!!
He commented that punishment is not fun. Evidently there are other privates that haven't learned that it's best to follow the rules and do what you are told. It sounds like he is a bit frustrated with these privates! As many of you know, Caleb liked to "discuss", I called it "arguing", when he lived at home. It looks like he has become a rule follower rather than someone who wants to "discuss" the rules. That's a good thing!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment