Caleb turns 19 on Sunday, May 3rd. It would be great if lots of you could call Caleb today and wish him a "Happy Birthday!" If he doesn't answer his phone, leave him a birthday message in his voicemail. Even if you don't know Caleb, it would be great if you could call him and just wish him a happy birthday.
He is homesick and ready for graduation so hearing lots of birthday well wishes would brighten his day!!!!!
He does graduate on May 15th so he will be returning home soon. Richard is going to Virginia for his graduation ceremony and Kelsey and I are going to stay home. I told Richard to videotape the trip so hopefully I'll have some footage to post on my blog.
Don't forget to give Caleb a call. His cell phone number is 214.686.7610.
Thanks!
Journal
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment