Richard, Kelsey and I are leaving for Arkansas after Kelsey swims at her swim meet this Saturday. We meet each year in Mountain Home, AR with my mom's side of the family. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone but I am especially excited for them to view the hour long video I created of the reunion last year!
Caleb is going to stay home and continue his search for both a car and a job. He plans on signing a lease with a friend in the middle of July so he really doesn't have time to take a vacation. Although we are sad that he is not going with us, our two dogs will be quite happy about not being boarded.
Journal
10 years ago

3 comments:
I hope ya'll have a wonderful vacation! You need it friend! :) Can't wait to see pics and hear about your trip! Be safe!
I hope you are having a great time! I would love to see your video from last year. Did you do it on your mac book. Have fun! Are you off all week. Talk to you when you get back!
Have so much fun on your vacation! I am so impressed by your hour long video. Your family will love it! Have fun and be safe:)
Post a Comment