Caleb Hunt just got his driver's license! After 3 years, he finally decided it was time for him to get one! He has relied on his friends to cart him around because he didn't want to spend his money on insurance and gas.
I was worried that he would get deployed right after he graduated boot camp/AIT training but I think he may be safer in Afghanistan than on the roads in Frisco! Pray for his safety.....and those driving on the roads with him!!
Journal
10 years ago

5 comments:
Woohoo...I am so glad it finally got it.
Good job for Caleb! What will he be driving again??? hehe!
How fun!!! I remember the days! I feel like I am aging quickly!!!
Give us a description of the vehicle so we can be on the lookout!!
Maybe you could get personalized plates that say HUNT in big letters so we'll know when we're coming up on him. :)
Post a Comment