Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Richard Teaches Kelsey to Water Ski!!

This past week, we attended a family reunion in Mountain Home, AR. We spent the week at Mockingbird Bay Resort which is situated right on the lake. Kelsey tried to water ski last year but was not able to get up and stay up. This year, however, was a different story. Her daddy got in the water with her and she was skiing after just a few attempts. He is a great teacher!!!!

Check out the video below. It is only 2 minutes long.

8 comments:

MCMom50 said...

Oh to be young again!

Unknown said...

I have not skied in probably 20 years and even then I tried it just a couple times..

manleym said...

That's awesome! Is that you cheering in the background? :)
What a fun time and lifetime memories being made. :)

Aggiemomofthree said...

Cool blog! You have a beautiful family. Sounds like you are enjoying your summer!

Ara Hunt,CHD Surivior, Wife, Mom, Realtor, Real Estate Coach. said...

WOOHOOO Go Kelsey!!! Im sure she had a blast and was sore the next day!!! Love to ya'll!!!

Perfect Divinity said...

Wow, that brings back memories for me. My dad taught me how to ski when I was 5 and he would drill holes in the tips of the skis and tie a rope between them so the skis would stay together! Kelsey did really well getting up out of the water!

Bayn said...

I'm impressed. I grew up in the land of 10,000 lakes and never got the hang of water skiing. I'm a much better spotter.

Marissa said...

How sore was she the next day?