When my daughter got home from camp, I told her that her camera was not working correctly and that her camera didn't save any of the "moving out" pictures that I took last Wednesday. She quickly pointed out that I didn't know how to use her camera and after she looked at the photos I took, she was quick to comment on my lack of photography skills. I need to take some lessons from Shelley!! I was able to find one picture that wasn't too bad.
5 comments:
As I always say, daughter's know it all! Thanks for all of your help today.
That is funny! At least you got one out of the day! Hope everything is going well for you:)
that is hilarious Kim!
Thanks for the great laugh. We might need to have a Shelley session when we get back to school. That would be a nice way to spend a day.
Too funny Kim. I think the picture turned out great!
Post a Comment