Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gone

Although Caleb was away for over 8 months when he went to boot camp/AIT training, it was sad to see my baby walk out of the house with all of his stuff last night. As he and his friends took the last load out to the entourage of cars/trucks, I asked them all to get together so I could take a picture. Their response was, "You are such a mom!"

As I went to upload a picture, I realized that Kelsey's camera did not store the images.....bummer! I thought her camera was acting a bit funny last night but it appeared to be saving each picture I took. Oh well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey lady....how are you doing?

Bob Bernet said...

Maybe the photos were stored on another drive. Sometimes digital cameras will save images to the internal drive when you were expecting them to be saved on a memory card. It would not hurt to check. It has happened to me before.

Dana said...

It is hard to let go, isn't it? My baby will be testing his wings at college in Austin this fall, so I'm trudging through the first part of the letting go process. It sounds like you're making it out the other side alive and well, so I find that encouraging! :)