Monday, July 27, 2009

The State Swim Meet

The Gcast below tells about our trip to the State Swim Meet in San Antonio this past weekend. I wasn't happy with the quality of the sound in Vocaroo but I liked how quick and easy it was to create and post a podcast. Both the Gcast and the Vocaroo file tell the same story so please listen to the Gcast instead. Enjoy!


Subscribe Free
Add to my Page

4 comments:

The Wrapper Gal said...

I totally agree with you on Vocaroo! Your quality was better than I got.

Eigna said...

Love your podcast. :) Very cute! :)

I also agree about Vocaroo. It was hard to get it to sound good. :)

de said...

Glad the swim meet turned out to be so awesome! My neice and nephew are swimmers, and my nephew is in College Station this weekend for the TAGS meet.

Unknown said...

Great podcast! Too funny and congrats to Kelsey with her times!